Odour control

Archives1

Staff member
When I started wearing washable padded briefs I was surprised about the odour that occurred quickly. I bought a portable bidet but frequent use caused skin irritation and I used much talcum powder. I changed my briefs four or more times a day. The odour was caused by post void dribble. I also have slight piles and I have to keep my anus scrupulously clean and I thought the bidet was the answer but I couldn't use it as often as I need because of the irritation. I continued to use powder and change my underwear frequently until I started to use Dove Men+ body wash which smells so fresh and reduces irritation. I have now discovered Tena wash cream and mousse and Tena wash gloves and Cellduck tissues. No water rinsing is needed and I use these products every time I go to the bathroom when I am at home. I have never felt so clean and confident and I am free of irritation. I am now able to wear briefs with a plastic-backed floating absorbent pad which covers the anus as well as the front. I wanted to share the advantages of the Tena products with other people as I am so pleased to have discovered them. I would be pleased to receive private messages from people who would like to talk about my experiences with slight incontinence which began years ago.

I have never been keen on reusable products and find that the old school tab style disposable brief is tough to beat. I don't like the "just throw it away" attitude these days... but some things.... its just better.

I'm not really understanding what you are saying in your post but when it comes to cleaning up I use this:
30f33c3e5e3609c5cd6bbd518cda5466.jpg

Good smell and it fights fungus, which not to be gross.... can be a major problem when wearing incontinence products.

Thank you, I will look for something like that in the U.K. Everybody here is so helpful and friendly.