Nuts to you

Archives1

Staff member
To compile my choices for healing you would think im a gum toting vegetarian but in fact, not. Im a true junk food junkie.but i pay a lot of attention to how food and drink affects me.
I can and frequently do eat a mcD quarter pounder with sneeze and even a set of fries. Keeps me comfortable and regular.
What type if bread with your processed meat or pastrami sandwich Maam? its white bread.
But i do see that avocados all types of nuts fresh roasted or salted inacan work through me so fast you'd think they had a train to catch. And it isnt pretty.
Citrus from OJ to lemonade is like asking for pain urgency and bedtime tsunamis of the first order.
Rootbeer please, shaken not stirred is fine.
So my point is, really paying attention to how foods affect your innards not mine not your vegan sister in laws not your college drinking buddy is very helpful in managing your southern special effects sound and light show.
After 30 years of being a health food vegatarian i can so.Been junk fooding for years now.
Pay attention to what you eat and what you excrete. There is a correlation!

More so what I drink than what I eat. A Starbucks which I love, wants to exit my body before I even finish it.
~Mel