Noticed

Archives1

Staff member
I posted awhile back of possibility of putting my husband in full time diapers, because of day issues, he used to wear just to bedtime. He is not a large guy 5'7", 150 lbs. We have went with the cloth diapers and plastic pants and Hawaiian type button down shirts that are made not to be tucked in and I dont think you can notice them at all, even took some photos and no one would even know he is in diapers. I see a much more confident look he him that allows us to go anyplace.

Joeyp44 said:
I posted awhile back of possibility of putting my husband in full time diapers, because of day issues, he used to wear just to bedtime. He is not a large guy 5'7", 150 lbs. We have went with the cloth diapers and plastic pants and Hawaiian type button down shirts that are made not to be tucked in and I dont think you can notice them at all, even took some photos and no one would even know he is in diapers. I see a much more confident look he him that allows us to go anyplace.
I don't think anyone notices nappies. I wear them 24/7 and no one has ever commented.

Hey Joey,

Pleased to hear things are on the up. Dont forget to take a spare set with you for long journeys and a plastic bag to put wet stuff in.