not too much longer

Archives1

Staff member
so tomorrow at 3:30 I get to go home to my fluff ball kitty. I visited her yesterday but she didn't come out from under the bed. boy is she pissed at me. the trash people came today and so my used diapers will not be discovered. although the guy im dog/cat sitting for knows I have bladder issues. interesting enough when I was regularly walking his dogs a few years ago I had a bowel accident at his house. I had almost forgotten about that. that was a nightmare. its something about his house and bowel accidents for me. anyway today is going better. I threw up twice this morning. something is going on with my GI tract. id much rather throw up then crap myself. at least I made it to the bathroom this morning. ah the wonders of the body.

I will for sure be happy to get home. its one thing having bowel accidents at home and another to have them at someone else's house. not protected.....and I hope she gets over it. I wanna cuddle with my fluff ball!

I can appreciate that especially cuddling with the fluffball my fluffball is 75lbs

justej said:
I will for sure be happy to get home. its one thing having bowel accidents at home and another to have them at someone else's house. not protected.....and I hope she gets over it. I wanna cuddle with my fluff ball!
f3151e85963e6188765d06afe2f3773c.jpg

That's 20 years of wonderful companionship!! And it seems like Friday afternoon can't come soon enough!!! It's always good to get home and back to all of your own things. Hope you feel better really soon!!

justej,

I 'm so sorry that you're having these "accidents". My mother went through some times like yours. No fun.

OK, that's 14 years and 20 pounds of wonderful companionship! And I still say Friday afternoon can't come soon enough for you!!!

And I'd say you're right about her being happy you're back home!!! That really is a very happy looking cat you have there!!! Do enjoy your weekend at home and feel better!!!!