Northshore Supreme.

Archives1

Staff member
I am so embarrassed tonight. I'm out having a good time tonight having fun with the guys bouncing around from bar to bar. While this is going on, we are at our 3rd bar tonight and I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around to find out who it is. It's one of my friends tell me I might have had an accident. I asked him why he said that to me. He said look down at your pants. I look down and low and behold, my diaper leaked. He leans over and wispers in my ear. I can see if I can get the car key from jonny and take you home to get changed. I said go for it. So, I'm home now getting changed and heading back out. I have some great friends and support. It pains me to go through this and have to burden them. You know what? It's almost like they read my mind when something like this happens. They always tell me that it's no big deal. We love you as a friend and that means we stick together through thick and thin. So what that this happened. Now get changed and lets go and rock the town. It's not all the time that I head out and enjoy the night on the town. When I am with my friends, it's like I am somewhat on cloud 9. Before I sign off for the night, do your friends or family treat you the same or are there issue when it comes to incontinence with them. There arw nights I actually cry myself to sleep thinking I have great friend and family that understand my troubles. Please with an open heart; tell your most embarrassing story. Remember, no one here is judgemental or shouldn't be. Everyone here, you have one life to live. There is no one in the world that can take that away from you. Fill your hearts with all the good positive feelings and toss out all the negative ones. You can do this. I want you all to stand your ground and never give up. One for all, and all for one. Enjoy the rest of your night and have an awesome Labor Day weekend.

I find North Shore is not living up to the hype Recently requested some MegaMax samples I requested some xl size and they sent me a bunch of medium and large I had a couple of samples where the tapes would double back on themselves and they are impossible to separate so the samples they sent were pretty much unusable I am highly disappointed with North Shores

Sorry man that sucks. I’ve had luck with tranquility atn. They are cheap, not uncomfortable (to me) and really don’t leak. The Northshores have been interesting. They never seem to fit me quite correctly around the leg guard area so yeah leaks happen. Sorry.

I had the same with the mega max. I know their supposed to hold a lot but when I’ve used them I get leaks before the diaper is 1/2 used. This is the only brand of high capacity diaper I’ve had this issue with.

DPCARE said:
I find North Shore is not living up to the hype Recently requested some MegaMax samples I requested some xl size and they sent me a bunch of medium and large I had a couple of samples where the tapes would double back on themselves and they are impossible to separate so the samples they sent were pretty much unusable I am highly disappointed with North Shores

Sorry to hear we missed the mark. Please contact our customer service team and we'll wirk with you until we get it right. We're available 7 days a week.

I really liked the supremes, they wick really well, but the padding is too close to the edge of the back sheet in the seat resulting in leg leaks, a narrower pad works better, Seni has a great shape and I don’t get the leg leaks. I last tried them a couple years ago, maybe they’ve changed.

NorthShoreAdam said:
DPCARE said:

Sorry to hear we missed the mark. Please contact our customer service team and we'll wirk with you until we get it right. We're available 7 days a week.

you missed the mark big time and I paid for those samples

DPCARE said:
NorthShoreAdam said:
DPCARE said:

you missed the mark big time and I paid for those samples

We can certainly replace or refund them if interested.

When my incontinence started I ordered some air supremes in medium since I was going by waist size, they were too short since I’m tall. I didn’t pay for samples. I explained that they didn’t fit and North Shore sent me size large which fit perfect. I didn’t pay for those either.

Glad you have great friends. On Saturday I had my first really long day where I was drinking beer since my RP last September. Went to my old stomping grounds to watch the Penn State vs West Virginia football game. I currently use one light pad per day but just to be safe I wore a big absorbent pad this day. Glad I did, because the pad was totally soaked prior to the game. I didn’t notice myself leaking but I guess the bladder relaxes with alcohol intake. Borrowed one of the wife’s to get through the game and back home. Next time I will make sure I have a few to get through the entire day.

One thing to notice in this thread is that North Shore replied to both of DPCare's posts with both an apology and an offer to resolve the issue. How a product fits or meets our needs varies and no product or product line works for everyone. What we all need though is responsive customer service and North Shore meets that requirement.

HappilyRetired2 said:
One thing to notice in this thread is that North Shore replied to both of DPCare's posts with both an apology and an offer to resolve the issue. How a product fits or meets our needs varies and no product or product line works for everyone. What we all need though is responsive customer service and North Shore meets that requirement.

This is so true, but I did attempt to contact North Shore in regards to this with no response yet another failure once again I am very disappointed now doubly disappointed at this point I am going to call NORTH SHORE A FAIL

DPCARE said:
HappilyRetired2 said:

This is so true, but I did attempt to contact North Shore in regards to this with no response yet another failure once again I am very disappointed now doubly disappointed at this point I am going to call NORTH SHORE A FAIL

Something is not adding up as we respond to all inquiries timely and have a ticket system to make sure we keep track of things. Did you call, email, other? Please DM me your info and I will research it right away. Very sorry for all your frustration. I'll do my best to get to this resolved asap.

It does NOT appear that DPCARE is approaching this matter in good faith; what I do see is a company trying to deal with an issue in which I have seen zero evidence of wrong-doing. If Mr. DPCARE does in fact wish to resolve this issue, I request that he do so without further complaint, and that this be done off-line. As it is, his intent seems to be to inflict harm by way of a string of bad reviews. I come here in hopes of someday reading the headline, "OAB Cure Found!" I don't come here to see these posts when the means of resolution are not only simple and at-hand, but are being offered to and for the sake of someone who doesn't actually seem to want it.

jeffswet said:
It does NOT appear that DPCARE is approaching this matter in good faith; what I do see is a company trying to deal with an issue in which I have seen zero evidence of wrong-doing. If Mr. DPCARE does in fact wish to resolve this issue, I request that he do so without further complaint, and that this be done off-line. As it is, his intent seems to be to inflict harm by way of a string of bad reviews. I come here in hopes of someday reading the headline, "OAB Cure Found!" I don't come here to see these posts when the means of resolution are not only simple and at-hand, but are being offered to and for the sake of someone who doesn't actually seem to want it.

I did attempt to reach out through their web chat with no response not what happened there I did dm NorthShoreAdam and got things going

I love northshore products. The megamax has increased my quality of
Life and dealing with incontinence 100%