No activity on here

Hey Man, we are all watching the 'boob tube' waiting to see how far Sir Ronald will slip until he hangs himself. Seems like he is fast tracking!

Good Morning!

I'm new to NAFC (obviously)and would like to introduce myself. I'm a 57 year old professional. I am very happily married to my love of 27+ years. We met a church and had a wonderful courtship. We have two grown children in college.

I have urge and overflow incontinence. I wet my bed until well into JR high school and continue to very sporadically. I did not believe I had any pathology until I had urodynamic testing. I start having bladder spasms at 4oz. of urine. Usually I can hold it but there is always those times....I remember my first public accidents vividly. At work, in line to valet park at a hotel, at the mall, and of course at home.

I watch how much I drink, that is when and where, and wear diapers accordingly. I think of them as underwear and I'm over most of the embarrassment unless I do have an unprotected accident. I tried condom catheters at work. They were awful. I hated the tube banging around. So I now wear a diaper at work if there is a chance I cannot get to a toilet in a timely fashion. On long car trips, at the mall, and at home after my second involuntary micturition in a day. Usually a sign of more to follow. Speaking of more to follow. That is all for now.

@jeffswet Jeff, I am part of a Canada based start up with a new device to help men with incontinence. We are looking to connect with men in Canada. Would you be interested in talking?