Nice to meet you friends

Archives1

Staff member
Nice to meet you friends
I think my problem is a little different. My type of incontinence is that 24 hours a day I get droplets from my penis. I use a urethral catheter permanently and that didn't happen before but now it does. The problem is that this urine irritates me and leaves me with a very annoying itching that seems like something helps me, an ointment called Calmoseptine.
I use so urinary underwear and pads to reinforce. Anyway, it's what touched me in life. I hope to give and receive advice to improve our condition.
The reason for all this is that my bladder is destroyed or by radiation, or by tumors or I will know why.
Well, it's my introduction and again I reiterate being comfortable with this group.
Greetings to all.
Sammy

Welcome Sam!! We are all here for advice and support to give and receive, hope life is going well for you and let us know how we can help!!

Glad to meet you! I am relatively new here myself.

I have several other unusual conditions, and I am a member of their respective forums. I hope you are able to find help and encouragement here.

=============================================
Years ago I decided to find out what the Bible really said about life and death, Heaven and hell, and why BAD things happen to GOOD people, independent of any denomination's dogma.

I started reading the Bible every day, a few chapters at a time. I found that reading the Old Testament followed by the New Testament revealed why Jesus had to be killed and raised from the dead, and that there is no such thing as being "good enough" to go to Heaven; salvation is only through faith in the supreme sacrifice of Jesus. It has made a HUGE difference in my way of acting and thinking. Then I did it again-and-again in different translations.

I use this site and associated Android app.

www.bible.com

On Android it's called the "Bible" app by "YouVersion". (I have examined other apps, but none are so comprehensive.)

It offers apps for all devices and it is FREE (but I still contribute every year). They have thousands of translations in hundreds of languages. I have read the King James, NIV, GW, and now reading the AMP (amplified) translation. So far, I like the AMP translation the best. They even offer recorded readings too. They have thousands of "Plans" to help with your own struggles and confusions.

:)May God bless and comfort all of us who suffer.❤️

Hi Sammy sometines i drop off the thread as im on a tablet. And it shuts down.
I reopen the letter im talking and close the tab because my original tabs behind it.
I also find the NAFC forum as a whole gets routed into spam sometimes so i check spam to see if ive lost a bunch of posts.