Next few weeks.

Archives1

Staff member
About that time where I am going to be seeing doctors.

The first appointment is with my surgeon on the 21st and it is a short visit but I hope to get things set. This is about the only doctor that I have any trust in within this hospital.

Then on the 28th, I see the CNP with gastroenterology. That is a longer appointment but one that will likely not get me any new answers but I hope it pushes for more tests that can lead to better information. Also, I will be addressing something that has come up in the last few weeks that might be a huge thing that doctors need to know about. My younger brother was recently diagnosed with something GI-related that I have to get checked for. **The crazy thing about it is that he found out about it almost the exact same time in life that I first got sick.**

That has to be addressed.

Then on April 4th, I see my PCP and that will be a huge talk about life-moving choices.

If anything happens this week with them calling and saying that any doctor cannot see me then I am asking for a social worker. I am asking for a patient advocate.

You said other relatives have GI issues and now your brother?
Seems like a congenital issue might be at work

@Maymay941

The scary thing is what my brother has can kill you without notice. He is in the US Army and the Army doctors at his last post did not tell him he had this condition and that if he was moved just four weeks earlier he would be deployed overseas right now.

His bowel formed around/ grew over one of his main blood vessels so whenever he eats stuff that blots him he feels weak and sick.

Well, ARMY MRE's Blot everyone.

And guess who else that happens to? Yep, ME!

Going to get my CT scans rechecked for it.

Veey sorry to hear about your brother i hope he can get the medical support or a discharge and help.

It does sound like a possible similar situation and again telling doctor the zgI isdues seem to be in the fsmily definitely worth having your doc investigate your scans