Archives1

Staff member
Hello, I'm new to this... I'm 23 and still bed wetting, it's really starting to affect my life in many different ways. I'm a shy person and far too embarrassed to go to my GP about the situation. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do to help?

Go to your GP. If you are uncomfortable talking to them, try a different doc. I was very apprehensive discussing incontinence with my Doctor, but they acted professionally just like a Doctor would. I think a lot of the horror stories end up being creative fiction

Welcome Mo2806! We are glad you found us and hope that you will find some great conversation here. We couldn't agree more with the other two posts - visit your GP. They have heard countless stories about this - it's their job! They will be able to help address any underlying problems for why this may be occurring. In the meantime, get some good protection for both yourself and your bed. There are so many types of adult absorbent products - sometimes it takes trying a few to see which one is going to fit you best and work well for you. HDIS.com has variety packs which allow you to try several types without spending a lot of money on a full pack of any one kind. They are also mail order so they will be delivered straight to your door! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions!
NAFC

yes get along to see your doctor you be okay they have seen many cases and they are doctors good luck