New Years Eve Diapers

Archives1

Staff member
Happy New Years Everyone. Here is a fun post that I am sure lots of people have probably thought about during a crowded event.
We had the chance to go and see the Rockeets last year in New York City. It was December and it was packed in the area surrounding Radio City Music Hall. It holds about 6000 people although you would hardly know it. However there are No public Restrooms anywhere. What is wrong with them!
So the question is... How many people do you think are using Adult Diapers while waiting for the Ball to Drop in New York at Midnight?

Correct answer: only the smart ones.
Happy prosperous and healthy new year! May we all have 2020 vision and no hind sight.

Probably most. I would surely be one of them if I was there. I'll be home in my warm house watching the ball drop.

I was in Branson, MO, a number of years back, for the music. Fantastic week. One of the performers was just getting started in an older building - and he actually apologized to the women in the audience for the inadequencies of the bathrooms! The newest "theaters" corrected that - for the women, anyway. It was about time, don't you think?
So here's hoping our NAFC brothers and sisters see the same kind of progress!

I think everyone is wearing a diaper in time square because there are no bathrooms or food to eat or drink.i would weather stay home then deal with that. Happy New year everyone.

surprised they don’t have a vendor on each block selling them or at least portable restrooms on each block. With the number of people that attend though that would sure be tricky.

I’ve done the ball drop at Times Square a couple of times. You can rest assured I was dressed for it, as were two friends who came with me. Between the lack of facilities and the cold, we were quite thickly bundled up. Occasionally, you will even see people on TV admitting to it

Diapers are SO convenient! I have urge incontinence, day and night. I grew anxious all the time b/c I had so many accidental wettings. I decided to wear diapers 24/7 at the beginning of the Quarantine. There is way too much stress in my life (everyones', I'm sure) so I have decided I can't let the anxiety of accidental wetting be one of them.

Well, JRPoorman, to answer your question at this late day (near end of May) I've read that people allude to the fact they are diapered while out in Times Square waiting for the ball to drop. If I were to go there (never have) I'd need to wear an overnight absorbency diaper (not just a pull-up)and extra padding as I tend to go more when it's cold, as New Year's Eve can surely be!

Thanks for the post. Yeah, I’ve been to New York City once. Kind of hard not to wear protection there. Especially as a tourist.