New year

Archives1

Staff member
Happy New Year everyone. Glad 2022 is finally over. Looking forward to 2023.
Had a great year, my health is continuing to improve. My bedwetting is one of the things that haven't got any better, but it hasn't got worse.
Still in diapers and plastic pants at night. Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Happy New Year to all. And thank you to all for your support and wisdom. I am 7.5 months since my RP, and i am down to 1 or 2 Tena pads a day, with nothing at night. I wouldn't have travelled this journey as well as I have without everyone's insight. I wish those of you with more debilitating affects a much-improved 2023. Cheers.

Tonight is the night when diapers maybe be the appropriate attire. Just after midnight.
Happy New Year to All.

Happy Mew Year!

a0c3381d48d7a62acf19ada97ab96ebe.jpg

Happy New Year everyone, you’re a great group of friends. Friends that understand and help each other. Thanks for supporting each other. I’ve learned a lot about my issues as well as others.
I have an appointment to see another urologist on 1/10/23 about the AUS. I’ve decided it’s probably the best for me, I’ve been leaking for almost 2 years and my urologist said at this point it’s not going to get any better. I’m tired of wearing depends with pads and the occasional accidents, so I decided to go the AUS route which I learned about on this forum. I will keep you posted.
Again, please have a blessed, safe and healthy New Year.

Happy New Year everyone :)

As @Cay has said - you all are a great group of friends. Well Said

Kindly,
Honeeecombs

Happy New Year everyone. I hope your journeys improve and continue to make your lives much better then 2022. Holley-Lu-Ya everyone!

Happy new year to everyone! Here’s to a healthy and happy 2023. Wishing all of you the very best that life has to offer.