New Year’s Resolution

Archives1

Staff member
Hey y’all! I hope everyone is having the best holidays this year. I thought I would share my New Year’s Resolution with you all. In the very beginning of my bed wetting episodes, 5-6 years ago, I only went to a urologist and only had blood work done. At the time I had a very mild uti but no diabetes or anything wrong with my kidneys. I hav had blood work done at least 6 more times after this and the last test hinted towards a possible autoimmune disease but when I went to a rheumatologist he said he couldn’t diagnose me with anything because I had no symptoms of anything. bed wetting wasn’t as frequent back then as it is now. There has definitely been a progression of the bed wetting over these few years. So starting January first, I am going to do a bladder diary while tracking my food and drink intake as well as how I am feeling mentally that day. I will do this for my dry days as well for the entire month of January. After January I will be visiting the Urologist with more in-depth info as to my problem. Hopefully he or she can lead me in the right direction. I have done bladder diaries before but I never got a chance to take them to the doctor so this year I am determined to get to the bottom of why I am bedwetting.
Happy Holidays