New Survey: Patient, Caregiver & HCP Perceptions On Medical Communications

Archives1

Staff member
Dear Message Board Members:

We at The National Association For Continence would like to share a new survey opportunity with you:

The Curry Rockefeller Group, a medical communications and strategic scientific services agency, and Urovant Sciences, a pharmaceutical company that develops treatments for urologic conditions, are conducting research to assess the perspectives of people with urologic conditions, caregivers, and healthcare providers on medical research and medical communications related to urologic conditions. Your responses will be used to help educate the medical community on ways to improve the delivery of information.

PURPOSE OF THE RESEARCH STUDY
The goals of our research are to understand how and where individuals wish to receive medical information. We also hope to understand the types of medical information people prefer to read.

We estimate that the survey will take 10-15 minutes. Your responses are anonymous, and you will not be contacted again regarding your responses to this survey. You can skip any question you do not want to answer. All information is for research purposes only and will not be used to provide medical advice or to change medical practice.

Thank you for your participation.

Click Here To Take The Survey!

NAFC,

I found the survey insightful. I hope my information and data as a young adult will help others be able to be a part of clinical trials for OAB and bladder condition treatments. There was one or two questions I didn't quite understand - but a majority of it I could relate to especially the numeric score of importance part.

Thanks again,
Honeeecombs