New product from BetterDry Aug 30th 2021

Archives1

Staff member
Just found this on LLmedico Coming the end of the month.. They might be worth trying. The Going to have to get a pack of the day and the pull-ups to try because if they are like the normal ones I use they will be worth it.

Links below.

BetterDry Pull-ups

And Betterdry Day

I'm not at all familiar with that brand. These seem kind of pricey at almost $34 for a pack of 14 but if llmedico would send a sample that may be an option. But if you go ahead and splurge on them do let us know how you like them!!

I doubt they would work for me because I get leaks with the regular betterdrys. Plus these only go up to size large and I’m fat. I have some betterdry in my closet that I haven’t worked my way through yet but I can usually get one void out of them before they leak. I wore them the other night to bed and peed twice and they leaked through the diaper, my pul pants and onto my pj pants. Luckily I caught it before it went on to the bed. I’ll stick with MegaMax

@billliveshere

I agree with you. Cost difference between the Betterdry pull-ups and an Abena L3 pull-up is $0.18 pre pull-up which is a lot if you go through more than one a day.

I will like get a bag to try but right now I am not really going out much without a full brief on after I have eaten anything so.

Just don't know if it is worth trying right now.

@billliveshere Hi Billie. We'll eventually have samples of these in the next month or so.

@ThatFLGuy pricing on these might come down soon. Still working out the kinks with these since they are a brand new product.

For anyone else that wants to try these out, here's a $5 off voucher code, good for 1 use on these new BetterDry Day and BetterDry Pull-Ups (as well as the original BetterDry). @ThatFLGuy Let me know your email and I'll put $5 in store credit in your account.

CODE: NAFCBD

Thanks and if I can ever answer anyone's questions, just @ us :)

Alex

Thinking these may be useful for exercise. I know Tena do some geared towards that but I don’t think the absorbency would be good enough for me. Not that I’m doing much these days but I’m hoping to get into wheelchair basketball at some point if my right arm/hand can take it.