New Paid Research Opportunity ($500) For Women!

Archives1

Staff member
Dear Message Board Members,

We have partnered with a company that produces certified continuing medical education for healthcare professionals and they are currently looking for a patient perspective that they can include in an online activity about the diagnosis and treatment of overactive bladder. Specifically, they are looking for:

-A woman between the ages of 50-60
-Must have Overactive Bladder
-Is being treated with either mirabegron or vibegron (brand names Myrbetriq and Gemtesa, and
-Is comfortable speaking on camera

The selected participant will be interviewed and recorded at home via Zoom and the interview will focus on her experiences with OAB, its impact on quality of life, and the challenges of getting a diagnosis and finding a treatment plan that works for her.

The participant will be provided with an honorarium of $500 for her time and contributions to this educational initiative (total time is expected to be around 3 hours).

If interested, please contact Steven Gregg at memberservices@nafc.org to learn more.

I realize that incontinence is more prevalent in women that it is in Men but I do see a lot of studies and such on incontinence Men do suffer from incontinence yes I may be a Man but that doesn't make me any less incontinent