Archives1

Staff member
Hy guys,I just woke up from peeing myself and I decided to surf the net and see if other people go through the same.
I have read through some posts here and I’m glad to have found this wonderful forum.
I am 21, female and an occasional bed wetter, it doesn’t happen very often but when it does it’s mostly me dreaming about peeing and waking up halfway done and doing that run to the toilet or me waking up when it’s all over to a fully soaked bed.
Its really frustrating and it makes me never want to spend the night in anyone’s house for the fear of peeing the bed.
Luckily I have an amazing boyfriend that understands what is going on and helps me whenever it happens.
I would like if anyone can share tips on how I can reduce or even stop bed wetting.
I hope everyone is staying safe ❤️

Hey Beauty,

Don't let occasional bed wetting put you off enjoying your life. If your friends love you, they will understand that you might have a problem which requires you to need to wear protection at night. You could try taking a mattress protector, cloth diaper and Euroflex plastic pants and some spare bags to put them in after use, with you to manage the problem.

Try focusing on your diet and fluid intake. Don't drink caffeinated drinks at night, stop drinking 2 hours before you go to bed, empty your bladder before you go to bed and 2 hours before you go to bed.

See a doctor and have some tests done to make sure you are emptying your bladder fully and whether you might want to go down the medication route to manage the problem.

Wishing you luck and let us know how you get on.

laalaauk said:
Hey Beauty,

Don't let occasional bed wetting put you off enjoying your life. If your friends love you, they will understand that you might have a problem which requires you to need to wear protection at night. You could try taking a mattress protector, cloth diaper and Euroflex plastic pants and some spare bags to put them in after use, with you to manage the problem.

Try focusing on your diet and fluid intake. Don't drink caffeinated drinks at night, stop drinking 2 hours before you go to bed, empty your bladder before you go to bed and 2 hours before you go to bed.

See a doctor and have some tests done to make sure you are emptying your bladder fully and whether you might want to go down the medication route to manage the problem.

Wishing you luck and let us know how you get on.
Thank you so much 😊 I will definitely go see a doctor when all this is over And right now I’ll stick to monitoring my fluid intake. Thanks a lot

Hi there,
I have another suggestion. Buy the biggest washable pee pad you can find and put it on under your bottom sheet. Then when you wet, it won't ruin your mattress. Or you could wear diapers to bed. The stress of waking up in a wet bed is terrible. At least if your mattress is protected, you won't have to worry so much.

And I'm so glad you have an understanding boyfriend. People who genuinely love us will accept our health issues.

Good luck to you!

Bedwetter said:
Hi there,
I have another suggestion. Buy the biggest washable pee pad you can find and put it on under your bottom sheet. Then when you wet, it won't ruin your mattress. Or you could wear diapers to bed. The stress of waking up in a wet bed is terrible. At least if your mattress is protected, you won't have to worry so much.

And I'm so glad you have an understanding boyfriend. People who genuinely love us will accept our health issues.

Good luck to you!

Thank you very much 😊