New member.Lifelong bedwetter

Archives1

Staff member
I just found and joined this site today. I'm not sure what to expect, but I am always grateful that there are places today to learn that you are not alone. I am now 63 and back when I REALLY needed to know other people had this issue, there was no place to go and virtually no products of much use that one could buy, which resulted in even more misery. I have been married for 35 years and have 2 wonderful kids, but dealing with this lifelong problem has always had a stigma attached to it, requiring handling shame and having secrets. I gave up decades ago trying to fight what my body just finds to be natural.

Since people are always interested in what people use, I am a huge fan of the Confidry's 24/7 covered by a pair of vinyl pants. They are expensive, but I no longer use doublers, or need middle of the night changing...so I think it's a win-win in the long-run.

Welcome my friend it's nice community I myself use the mega Max any advice you need we're here to help you

David welcome to the group my name is also David what you find is a very supportive group and sometimes we get some very interesting topic strings going I would suggest going through the forum and find the topics that interest you and possibly comment on some of them I guess you could say I am a bedwetter as I do wet in my sleep but I also wet during the day and so I am diapered 24/7 I like the Confidry 24/7 I used to have those supplied by my insurance than they switched me to the Molicare Slip Maxi those are the blue plastic-backed ones I cannot use cloth like covered diapers as I have chafing issues I recently switched insurance providers and currently I am getting the Attends poly briefs through them which are lousy diapers and insufficient for my needs recently my doctor submitted a letter of necessity to try to get me the Abena L4 briefs
anyways welcome I hope you find the support you came here for

maybe I should try Confidry 24/7......I am up about 5 times a night changing Tena super level 3 pads....big problem is that I feel I can not go any where as problem has gotten worse as I age sometimes I add a booster pad which helps a lot but I still wake up several times a night ....thinking my brain is wired to wake me to avoid the dreaded overflow....just dealing with it sometimes is depressing , but I do it.

Davidg6209, Welcome to the group. I’m not quite a lifelong bedwetter. I had a dry spell that lasted about 10 years between the ages of about 5 and 14. Then I experienced a surgical mishap that damaged to nerves controlling my bladder and have been pretty consistently wet at night ever since then. I’ve also experienced severe daytime urge incontinence and have been wearing a diaper 24/7 for many years.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES EVERYONE. REMINDS ME THAT EACH ONE OF US HAS OUR OWN UNIQUE STORY AND LIFE CHALLENGES.

I am a lifelong bedwetter, except for a brief time when I was in my 20's. I am 68 now. I use cloth diapers for overnight use with an insert and euroflex plastic pants. The plastic pants are well over 5 years old and still in great shape. The diapers are over 3 years old, also in great shape. Almost no leaks. Both purchased from Fetware.com. Fast delivery and reasonable prices. Hope I helped you.

Thanks for your comment. I used cloth for many many years and for environment reasons, I feel a bit guilty about exclusively using disposables, but that is what works best for my lifestyle right now. I always had greater confidence in cloth until I found Confidry 24/7's, but they are the product I was waiting for before I switched back.

Not quite a lifelong bedwetter as I have had some dry spells but been back to nightly wetting for over 7 years now and was a chronic nightly wetter growing up and was seldom dry before my early 20's.

@davidg6209

Hi David. Bedwetter here also. Mine started as a teen and happens occasionally. You will find great conversations herein great people to interact with. Just poke around the forum and comment where you want. I've always gotten great feedback on my posts or comments.

See ya around the forum.