New member from sweden

Archives1

Staff member
Hi

I am new member and man 50 years old now from sweden. I have a very depressing neurological disability which also involves very heavy urge incontinence. I still feel very depressed and anger because of my urgency incontinence and i also feel a kind of "fear" of using diapers and pee in them when I'm out in public. I am a very active person and a very thick all in one diaper with two or three booster pads inside are fully soaked in just two hours.

Welcome here.

I hear you about the heavy incidents. Honestly I have found in time I have learned what mileage I can get from the protection and this was from unfortunately to many accidents and look eventually I learnt what I could get away with lol. The sad part was I thought if I went to very thick and well reviewed briefs they could last forever. The truth was the complete opposite. I guess the positive is I eventually learned. Lol. I perceived myself as a quick learner maybe I am just a slow learner in this area. Lol 😂

Hopefully people here learn from my mistakes.

Anyways slight aside above. Wanted to reach out to you and see welcome 🙏

@Incontinence welcome, there are many of us here with a need for full time protection. It is a great place to ask questions or share experiences, cheers Phil

Its not friendly when a member, justjey, reported me for one of my posts. I have been members on other diaper sites before this one and it seems there´s are jerks everywhere. Incontinence is not fun att all and I dont write posts here just to be reporteted for them. If I have written a posts that no member like I wanna delete them myself but that seems I cant do it. Next time a write a post I dont wanna be reported for it, thats not fun or friendly at all.