new meds

Archives1

Staff member
has anyone used darolutamide

Did you have side affects?
I just started taking earlier today and just wondering how long till I feel them'

__Prostate_Cancer_Forums_20221005.txt

Saved text listing resources for Prostate Cancer Forums

I suggest creating a login with Health Unlocked and searching for Prostate Cancer Treatment forums. You sign up for the different communities to get emails about newsfeeds/communities.

Then click on Communities tab.

My Profile on Health Unlocked

I signed up for too many Facebook Groups and had to select a few that were more suited for me. Some groups as new members join will trigger PTSD for reliving the post prostatectomy trauma, sadness, and anger of the side effects of prostate cancer and prostate cancer treatment.

Facebook Groups - these are Prostate Cancer Groups that are for members only - you have to join the group and your messages will only appear in the group and not on your Facebook home page.

Search Facebook Groups

@ronron

While many of us have / had incontinence related to prostate cancer, this is an incontinence forum not a prostate cancer forum. The forum is open for general discussions about incontinence relating to prostate cancer.

I am hoping many men with incontinence due to prostate cancer treatment are able to get the benefit and experience then move on within a year. I stick around because my incontinence was so bad and the forum so helpful for me. I had the male urethral sling surgery at 12 months (Sept 2021). When people ask about AUS or the sling, I can state my experience.