Need product suggestions.

Archives1

Staff member
My UI leaks are getting to be enough to overflow and leak a tranquility ATN. I tried Abena L4 when I started having issues and didn’t like it. The only other one I’m familiar with that’s more absorbent is the North shore mega max but I’m trying to avoid that much bulk ones but I may need it.

Any other ideas for poly backed super absorbent and leak resistant diapers?

A couple of other options are the Northshore Supreme and the ConfiDry 24/7. I use the L4's currently but wear a medium in the ConfiDry.

Personally I like the Mega max but that's just for night so I get thst could be a problem in the day.
The Northshore Supreme line is something I had decent success with at night and its not quite as bulky as mega max (but it is still a little bulky) but it might get the job done. They do make a cloth covered version which they sent me samples before and I could see that being good to eliminate noise.

hi folks im using TENA for men they are good but only for a short time then they get sodden and they make you sore and thats uncomfortable

I think you should look at changing sooner/more often. If you're a pilot or something then a bulky mega max might be the only option.

How long does it take to make an Atn leak? 12 hrs is unrealistic imo if you're active