Need comfortable plastic pants

Archives1

Staff member
Due to medications I am taking I can not make it more then a couple of hours without having the need to urinate. I take the pill at night so I can go out in the daytime.
I have just started with plastic pants at night. The legs bind too tight .

Any suggestions on a brand with leg openings that are comfortable?

I got a reply to my request, but I deleted everything before I got the address.
Thank you for the suggestion.

I had some leak master PUL pants were that were quite comfortable.

I also take a diuretic in the evening.

Try babykins.com , The 6 mill plastic pants last a while and work quite well. They have an extensive line of adult incontinent products.

Here is other sources I've used in the past...waterproof pants and more:

What works for me whatever the brand and the dealer to be chose is that a waterproof pants should be
1)breathable (i.e. PUL = laminated polyurethane)
2)with large legs and waist bands.
3)pull-up (for the fuly valid), snap side for those with impaired motions or difficulties

PUL = laminated polyurethane breathable is to be prefered to PVC (vinyl) or rubber (non breathable)
for the matress cover Breathable =PUL is the best choice as well

I was a teen bed wetter in the 60's, I remember that the pants and pillow and matress protectors all 3 made from vinyl were like stoves in hot weather. Narrow leg or waist bands may induce skin burns or rash.

After prosrate surgery 3 years ago I am back to bed wetting, thus I wear the type of diaper cover as above

B4NS have SUPRIMA ref 1249 but it's far to be the only possible choice

I found the leg openings on most plastic pants uncomfortable.I bought some pvc comfort pants with wide elastic leg openings and they are one of my favourite pants.I couldn't buy another pair of these soft pants so I decided to start buying rubber pants which are surprisingly comfortable. The leg openings are comfortable and I forget that I'm wearing them. I also bought some wide elastic legged breathable pants which are also comfortable around the legs.I also bought some incredibly soft and comfortable Gary bloomers from LLMedico.