National Thoughtful day. Thanks you'll...

Archives1

Staff member
You'll have no idea just how much you kind words and reading eyes and posting fingers have meant to me over the last few months dealing with all of this crap...pun intended.

Today is national thoughtful day and I just wanted to say thanks for all you'll have done to lift my spirits and keep my sanity in tact through all of this so far.

It is so nice having others that understand when no one in my life does and when doctors are treating me like I am fine.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tom.

You are very welcome Tom and I hope it gets much better for you!!

And like you say sometimes it’s just very nice to have a safe place just to rant and not worrying about anybody judging you. We are all in the same boat in some form or another and we get it. It’s sad that as humanity we can’t have these conversations out in the open with everyone. I guess we all need to be thankful for the internet and a forum like this one with great people on it trying to help everyone out and give some guidance or offer advice where possible.

Tom, Reading that really made my day! :D:D Your sentiments really touched me and they are so heartfelt! It does make a difference at least to me, how we are able to come together and help someone who really deserves and needs it. Granted we don't know each other from Adam, but the way everybody has come together through this forum to help is nothing short of spectacular!! My wish is for you to quickly find the answers you're seeking and to have all of the uncertainties and pain of the last few months in your rearview mirror as you go forward. Although physically there are still issues that we will continue to help you resolve, in my eyes you are a completely fine person and everyone loves having you in this community. And Jwh51 hit the nail on the head by expressing thanks for this forum and for the terrific people here who pitch in and help others so generously. Although we can't speak as frankly among members of the places where we live, I'm grateful that there is this one place where we can interact with each other in such a supportive way.