Mystery pants

Archives1

Staff member
this is down right silly but here it is.
I have bedwetting as a mature woman. At night. In bed every night but ONE night a year. (Seriously body? Is that a joke??)
Ok..
I tend to be alright if i fall asleep on the sofa and wake later to go to bed but the urge is strong immediately.
Alright.
But WHY do i have one pair of comfortable blah forgettable grey athletic pants that if i wear them i INEVITABLY cant hold my bladder to go to the toilet during the day? At all.
I have other loose fitting leisure pants it doesn't affect me.

Close fitting snug jeans worn most any day im fine. Comfortable but not comfy.
Just this ONE pair of grey comfy soft trousers turns me to mush?
I am writing this as a farewell letter to my beloved grey pants because we cannot go on like this and i am throwing them out.
I think its a psychological issue and i cant get to the bottom of it.

May, I think you’re almost at a screenplay with this one, just a bit more sophomoric character development!!!😎

The brain controls the body and your brain is programed to let go when you wear those pants. Just like when I walk into the house, first stop is the toilet. If I don't go, it comes out. Because the way my brain is programmed. I am supposed to wait 30 seconds then wait a minute and not do it right away when I walk in the door. I have not been doing this because of my workmen's comp stuff. As soon as I get this cleared up with my rotator cuff tear surgery I will do it. thanks and good luck and tell your brain to quite doing this shit. That the other part of your brain is crying because you had to throw out your favorite pants. blessings-Stay Well.

Women are known to share each others clothes... Let a friend borrow your beloved grey pants, and see if she wets herself too. 😂🤣😄

Sprung. Have you never owned a truly COMFY pair of pants?
Cue Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond!!

I’m sorry May! Truly meant as a joke! My wife has several pairs of shorts & sweat pants from her college days that are almost “Lace” by now. When I bought her new ones I got the “ WHAT?” Death-Stare, I’ve never brought it up again!
Maybe a pants/ mask burning party would be a more appropriate send off?

I took it as a joke Sprung!
I guess a burn would be appropriate...
I've just run them through the wash again so when they're dry....

Now a pants and mask burning party sounds like a great idea!!!😄
But I know how you feel, May. I wear a comfy article of clothing until entropy completely takes over and there is nothing left of it!! Needless to say, I don't actually go out in public looking like that! But I am reluctant to permanently part company with said clothes! I really loved it when you said you were writing a farewell letter to your beloved gray pants "because we cannot go on like this!!!"