my wish for you all in 2022

Archives1

Staff member
for everyone going through something big- you find a solution that works for you.

for everyone who's made resolutions- you managfe to stick to them

for anyone who is unsure about what's next or where they are in life- that you find your way and you find something that pleases you

for people who feel embarrassed about their situation- or feel like they are the only person, to keep reaching out on here (we defenetly care!)

- for people who have had plans disrupted by covid to finally be able to do what ever it was they were planning to do

and for everyone else...

love, light, and happiness

happy 2022

Wow! Very profound and really nice wishes for everyone here! That really embodies the very caring attitude of those on this forum! Thank you so much and of course nothing but the best for you in the new year and every year to follow!!!

Wishes for better health to all of us for 2022. Small steps will do it and remember to celebrate the successes...no matter how small.

I feel bad for those that get depressed or down on themselves. I used to feel that way. Once I resigned myself to 24/7 diaper use life became almost wonderful. Outside of the occasional wet sheet or pants from overflow issues there is little to complain about. Sometimes I have to plan my day ahead of time to be ready to change as necessary. Yes it’s somewhat inconvenient having to change diapers on long plane flights but that’s a pretty rare situation. People face huge health issues during their lives and this is pretty minor in comparison.