Mornings

Archives1

Staff member
Anyone else have a issue where, it’s not that you go at night.. But in the morning you’re half awake and go? Then you’re like “oh crap” and get up to the bathroom and finish?

It’s like you’re paralyzed until it starts..Then you can move

I have a sort of similar experience. I do not fall asleep until my bladder seems to open a gate and i cannot stop peeing even if i get up or pee just before .
But the sleep paralysis is a symtom of awaking from a deep sleep and so in the morning i am paralyzed, cant move until i stop peeing if im peeing.

When I sit up or stand up in the morning I empty what ever is in my bladder. Then wet more once I turn on the water for my bath. It is messed up that I can pee before bed but the second I lay on my stomach my bladder acts like it is holding back Niagara Falls. I always wet the first time at night as soon as I lay down. And then more in my sleep. It is like my bladder opens up and never closes once I lay down.

Interesting. My experience is that when I wake up dry and use the restroom I leak heavily for 20-30 mins. Afterwards very little issue during day other tha light leakage.

If I am wet when I wake up I am usually good tp go with no issues.

Aren't our bodis crazy?

It is challenging the inconsistencies with our own symptoms, no wonder it is so difficult to find any sort of resolution.

I always wake up very wet but often needing to go again really bad. sometimes I wake up in the middle of a morning pee but its too late to get the flow stopped and other times I just wake up bursting for the toilet even though my pullup is really wet from being peed in probably twice during the night (that's my guess anyway). Sometimes when i wake up needing to pee bad, I'll try to go to the bathroom but I seldom make it so sometimes I just stay put and pee my pullup then go shower and clean up. Such is life.