More answers, just not good ones. Post-test rant

Archives1

Staff member
So today I had scopes done to my stoma as well as my bowel, yet again I was right that something was wrong. This time it's a very bad thing and it makes it so there is no way forward without the next surgery. This also puts a huge amount of issues into play as now me a my team of doctors are going to have to make big choices about my nutrition and health.

A lot of things were found from today's test including that my heart is being effected by my health and my nutrition is not doing enough to keep me going. The doctor that did the test was also alarmed when I said how quickly the clean out took effect.

So now I have to push to get back in to see doctors ASAP.

Pray that you can keep the faith. I don't want to come forward with cheap suggestions, but have you seen a integrative health expert - Dr., that is. There are doctors out there that have been trained to see the wider picture.

Good luck with the meetings with your doctors. Hope they can give you options that will solve your health challenges!

I second what @stuart says. And it appears we have a new member join our ranks. Welcome @hjh to the NAFC. You will be welcome here with open arms.

You are definetly correct in regards to finding the right doctor out there. I've come across some good; some bad - but once you find the ones that listen and are not the general scared of private healthcare corporations rules and regulations; you will be in that "sweet spot",

Blessings to you @ThatFLGuy you will prevail,
Honeeecombs

Thanks for your welcome Honeeecombs. My wish for all of us is that if we stay in this group, it is as support providers for others that join, and that we all know "drier days." Wishing health and peace