Misunderstanding

Archives1

Staff member
I thought I was getting 3 packs of the abena xl3 but they are xl1. Thus being totally useless to me. Not a hit I can take after spending close to $200 in supplies this month. Im already having to live off a credit card. Damnit

You should contact them. Northshore is a good company and treats their customers well. I've used them for a few years now and they have always treated me well.

Did you mistakenly order the wrong item or was it their mistake. You shouldn't have to pay $$ to send the product(s) back if it was on them.

On the website it shows a 3 so I thought it was an xl3. But now looking back it was an xl1 so I guess it's my fault. Not something I needed this month though

I'm just venting because I'm on disability and it barely covers my medical supplies. I'm an idiot for not catching that they were xl1s. I should have just gone with the xl go supremes.

That sucks. That's one of the pitfalls of buying online. You don't actually hold and see the actual item you're purchasing and it's so easy to get the wrong thing. I'm an Amazonoholic and know of which I speak.

Northshore is taking care of the issue. And apparently abena stopped making those a few years ago. Boooo abena!

Ya I’ve done that before!! I also hate being in between sizes for most products!! The only diaper that seems to fit like the sizing says is the confidry’s, although some do have a medium, regular and large options!! The Northshore supreme’s don’t fit me very well, the mediums are too small and the others are too big!! Very frustrating!! But the mega max fit great!!

Sorry to hear of your problems, the internet has cost me a few hundred over the year by ordering the wrong thing and not reading the fine print. it is a bummer. I have learned from it and try to not to order anything I don't triple read. Making sure there is a refund policy in place also. You are not stupid, all of us have been taken one time or another. Blessings-Barb

justej said:
Northshore is taking care of the issue. And apparently abena stopped making those a few years ago. Boooo abena!

Very sorry for the confusion. We missed removing the little #3 from the front of the bag image when the change was made by Abena. We'll correct that right away.

Let me know if you need any further attention from customer service on this issue.

Sincerely,
Adam

way to go Northshore

NorthShoreAdam said:
justej said:

Very sorry for the confusion. We missed removing the little #3 from the front of the bag image when the change was made by Abena. We'll correct that right away.

Let me know if you need any further attention from customer service on this issue.

Sincerely,
Adam

Is there anyway to change the title of this post? I think the discussion is great and I am glad that the company in question answered the concern promptly and to your satisfaction. The post title seems to discredit the company and I feel that is unfair. Those of us that use them understand this, but I would hate for new members to this forum see the title and get the wrong impression. They would then miss out on their supportive staff, fair prices and free samples.

I sent the moderator a message cause I cant change it. Sorry for making it seem like I was discrediting northshore. That was not my intention at all.