Mens liberty

I didn't care for their sales staff. It was very "we'll send you the product and worry about insurance later."

Not me. I buy what I need at Walmart. I understand ordering if you can’t get out. I got over being too proud when I used to have to buy supplies for my dad. Life happens.

Best of luck finding what you need. I may not need the same level of supplies as some do and I am thankful for that. If I did I might seek out an alternative source

Not really sure what you need but I use their Assurance Pads. They also make the Assurance Underwear. The pads work for me and aren’t terribly expensive.

I have tried condom catheters a couple of times and I definitely didn't like them unless you walk around with a hard-on all the time they can leak and fall off

larryw61 said:
I used it briefly, Itwas the best of the condoms I tried.
Expensive but they worked. Others didn't

I use them exclusively . Their external cathaters are the only thing that work for me. I use extra waterproof 3m tape with them.
I am 18 months post surgery and gave 100% incontenence. I’ve tried everything and Men’s Liberty product works. I have gone 3months without an embarrassing moment. I will be glad to talk with you about how I make them work. Medicare and my insurance pays for all of their orders.

Mikeleen,

I am able to have a semi normal life without worrying. I am active fishing,boating etc. I have developed my own way of using them. Email me and I’ll go into detail.

I use a external catheter made by BARD. They make more than one model and the cheaper ones do not have a lot of adhesive and can come off. The ones I use are model 36102. the secret is to get the right size. They have a cardboard tool to determine the right size. I use them mainly at night as I do not wake up to urinate, but that's another story. I use them during the day on occasion but you must figure out an acceptable manor for you to attach and anchor the urine bag to your leg.

I purchase what i use from walmart.com for a good while and get free shipping on orders over $40 or $50 which isnt dificult to do. No insurance.

@murray357 On your recommendation I just ordered a few of the BARD 36102 condom catheters to give them a try. Hopefully the wider adhesive band will help keep it in place. I also ordered a couple of different types of skin friendly adhesive to try. As always I know there will be a good bit of trial and error but hopefully at least one of the new methods will help keep the condom catheters in place.

@kaufpw
I have had some success with the Men's Liberty but also some small leaks. Once I figured out that my skin had to be really clean of all oils the pedals of the Mens Liberty sealed much better and stayed on from morning until I went to bed. Although it is possible to wear one while sleeping you would have to add an extension tube and a large bedside bag to increase the volume to a workable level. I also add some waterproof 3M tape (as Bustersday mentioned above) and that seems to help reduce the small leaks I was having right where the adhesive pedals meet the plastic tubing.

The only other negatives are the price (around $10 each!) and the fact that the attached bag is only 250mL. So if you don't add a larger bag you have to be very careful not to overfill the tiny attached one, that will cause a major leak for sure.

Hi
My insurance and Medicare pays 100% of my costs. I take Metalazone or Torsemide
every other day and 40 mg Lasix everyday. On Metalazone or Torsemide days (depends on degree of CHF) I wear extra leg bag but with Lasix only small bag. Men’s Liberty is only thing I trust.