MegaMax in black.

Archives1

Staff member
So I ordered a package of MegaMax in black giving the MegaMax one last try. I’ve had leaks with the blue and white but if I can get the black to not leak I will go back to Northshore for my diapers and make it my go to. I reeeeeeeally want a black diaper (it’s my favorite color and I wear mostly black.) right now I order from xp medical and get the betterdry in xl. I hope these work!

I use the megamax constantly, and in solidarity with you I also prefer the black ones lol. I always hated that the only black diapers were made by rearz, and they were super expensive for not that many of them. Was so excited when they made the megamax available in black. 100% my favorite color.

Megamall black are my daily diaper to get thrive the work day. I rarely have to change during my work hours even if I'm working over time(10 hrs days). I also use garywear active PUL pants to aid in reducing any odor and potentially catch minor leaks.

As far as I can tell, the only difference between the different coloured MegaMax diapers is the colour of the plastic cover. Otherwise, they’re identical. So if the black and blue diapers didn’t work for Justej, I would not expect the black ones to work.

@Inconinmiss I’ve lost 12 pounds since I last tried them on so I’m hoping they fit a bit better. I also bought some booster pads (tranquility super because I like them better than the Northshore brand for some reason) so I’m hoping that helps. I just want a black diaper damnit! 😊

You know, losing 12 pounds can help!!! It could be enough to make a difference as far as fit goes! And black sounds like it would be classy so go for it!!!!

Update: it’s probably my weight loss but these have performed much better than the blue/white. They will be perfect for my plane ride next week. I’ll be ordering more for sure.

Thanks Adam and Northshore!

It has been my go to, first brief I've found that can comfortably make it thru a work day without needing to change no matter how heavy my incontinence is that day. Also nice to have it in black just because it makes it much less obvious if it ever sticks out of my waistband or something like that

justej said:
Update: it’s probably my weight loss but these have performed much better than the blue/white. They will be perfect for my plane ride next week. I’ll be ordering more for sure.

Thanks Adam and Northshore!
I had a similar experience, with losing weight, and I guess they are all identical, but I agree that the black fits better and works better

The black and tie-dye have a new, taller leak guard than the others. Adam said the improved leak guards will come to the other colors in summer or fall.

Had an interesting episode today. I was at my prosthetists office and had to have a bowel movement. I was in my wheelchair and damned if I was going to have an accident there. Went to the bathroom and maneuvered out of my MegaMax and went about my business. Pulled it back up thinking “this ain’t gonna hold” but I didn’t feel like completely changing. Lo and behold I peed later on and it DID hold up. Pretty impressed