Medicaid and diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I tried wellness diapers they were ok, but they cost to much. The diapers I get Medicaid are prevail ones. Are they a good diaper ??? Is there any other places that accept Medicaid for diapers.

Had used Prevail the ones I used were a basic diaper about the same as Attends I prefer a plastic-backed diaper and to the best of my knowledge I believe Prevail doesn't have a plastic-backed diaper any more all cloth-like covered

My mom just started using prevail last month. They are ok. But I was surprised at the lack of quality from depends and always discreet. She soaked right thru them!
I just ordered her new month supply of prevail and bumped her up to ultra. We will see how it goes.

I guess I’m a heavy wetter. Nothing from Medicaid has worked for me. The only plastic backed I could get was the select by tranquility. Total trash. They didn’t even have leak guards.

I live in DC and I found a medical supply place in Maryland that will bill Medicaid for premium diapers but they only pay .88 cents per diaper and I pay the rest.

I am on Wisconsin Medicaid and they were providing me Attends poly briefs probably about the same quality as those Tranquility Select I tried a bag of those once total garbage anyways as far as plastic-backed diapers goes I had a choice between Attends and a diaper called Wings hey sent me samples of both the Attends was the better choice although nowhere near absorbent enough for my needs and the tapes weren't holding I had to use duct tape to make them work total trash it took my doctor writing a letter of medical need and have that letter approved by Wisconsin Medicaid to get approved for Abena Abriform L4 which is what I am getting now and it is working fine I have been losing weight and going to need to switch sizes sometime in the future and when I do it is going to have to take that whole process all over again to go from L4 to M4

I live in NY just got sample of prevail diapers and they are cloth like diapers I will try them see how it goes. Has anyone heard of edgepark medical supply that's where I get my Diapers from Medicaid at. Does anyone know where I can get some good diapers that are plastic backing under $40.00 and free shipping. I know about north shore diapers and few other but they are out of my price range. If you know of a place let me know thanks.