"MDP" Male Drip Protection

Archives1

Staff member
Just found this product on the store shelf. Its an "absorbent sleeve" that slips over the end of the penis and is kept in place by adjustable straps. Meant for men with light leaks/drips. They are disposable. Bought a pack of 30 and trying one out. Very comfortable and has worked so far (worn for 5 hours as of this post without leaks or issues).

Anybody hear of or used these. I think I like them ...

*I am 66 and 11 months post RALP. Currently use one light pad per 24 hr period.

BCarr

734283057e6c211ee052e3565ecdd5d1.jpg

I have not seen them and cannot find them on the web. For years I have bought underwear with a penis pouch and then used toilet paper to make a pad to wrap around the end of my penis. Best part of this is I do not have to buy or carry with me any pads as TP is in the restrooms. The underwear is made by a number of different companies. A bit of an expense up front but mine have lasted for years. If you don't leak much you do not even need to change the TP pad. But it you need to you can. You can even adjust the amount of TP in the pad to suit you. There was another post on this site of a man who used paper towels and a plastic bag with a rubber band to hold it in place. Another idea would be to use a baby sock over the TP wrapped penis to hold the TP in place.

Thanks for the replies to my post.

The web address is mdp4men.com. Yes, they are available on Amazon. My experience from one day use is for those of us with very light leakage, they work for 6-12 hours, or possibly longer. One aspect I dont like is the need to unstrap and remove it to pee, which could be an effort in a public bathroom. You can put it back on after urinating, but again, this is a process. I think a light pad (I use depends) inside underwear works just as well for day long security and managing urination is much easier (... just pull yourself out and pee).

Interesting, thank you for the link. Not sure it would work for me just yet as I always seem to be drawn up like a turtle. Frustrating.

wyr13 said:
Interesting, thank you for the link. Not sure it would work for me just yet as I always seem to be drawn up like a turtle. Frustrating.

To use the MDP, one needs to have sufficient length inorder to strap it on tightly. If unable to do that, it will slip off. It is really is designed for men who have occasional drips. Anything more than that, it won't work. I posted this to show another alternative protection approach that might benefit some men.

LOL, like I have said in the past, I thought the doctor said he would leave 15", not take 15". LOL You have to have a sense of humor about these curve balls life throws at us or we could drown in sorrow and self pity. Not the avenue I choose to take.