Mayo Clinic incontinence book evaluation. Help.

Archives1

Staff member
Hi, all: Mayo Clinic has a book called "Managing Incontinence". Anyone read it and would like to evaluate before I spend the money ($30.00 plus shipping)?
I found their book on Balance/Hearing/Tinnitus helpful, but medicine seems to have a better handle on those subjects (and more solutions) than on our issue.
Thanks!

Its sold on Amazon for 15 with one used copy at 9.
A quick scan of customer reviews is that it did explain how the elimination systems work but not much on how to fix. A couple positive reviews were people who gifted the book and the gratitude of the recipient at having someone care enough to but the book for them

I have a copy (that I bought used of Amazon, thank you May). May is correct. Light on the management side of things.

I wouldn't be in such a hurry to get one. Just the Library. IF they don't have it, many times they can get it from another library. Ask them. Good luck.

Thanks, everyone. I suspected "big on systems, low on fixes", as that seems to be the case of most to the material I've found. Which follows from my experience with the Docs and Nurses I've dealt with. At least i feel they are a reputable source. Our libraries are relatively small,, os they tend to get rid of (if they even have it) books without much use. But will try.