Looking to Hear Your Stories for New Docu Series

Archives1

Staff member
Do you have a friend or family member that has an existing medical condition?
Are they hesitant to seek care from a medical professional?
Do you worry your loved one is ignoring vital signs and symptoms?

NOW CASTING
INDIVIDUALS WITH UNDIAGNOSED MEDICAL CONDITIONS

In a new documentary series for television we will help individuals who have been afflicted by life-altering conditions and have not sought proper medical treatment because of fear, lack of insurance or financial means to afford care.

If you, your friend or family member is refusing to seek medical treatment for a current medical condition and you worry a harmless illness could turn into a debilitating disease, apply online before it’s too late.

APPLY ONLINE

You may reach out to us with your stories directly at medicalinterventionseries@gmail.com

eefa40cbc14c04833ce32c0a2f8a1207.jpg

This seems pretty vile. “If you need medical care which you for whatever reason can’t access you should be a guest on our freak show! Let the public gawk at your pain in their homes in exchange for care” is not a good thing to do to your fellow man.

I agree with you Newbie, this does not sound like a good idea!!!! Praying on the vulnerable is all they are doing!!

If I was afraid to go to a doctor, there’s no way in h**l I would go on tv to see one...free care or not!

Mlm. There’s also a financial aspect that makes this so hideous. I’m worried about the folks that don’t seek care because they are afraid of how much it will cost. The great unknown with medical costs even with moderately decent insurance can be devistating.