Logging off.

Archives1

Staff member
Aloha Everyone. May Peace be with you all in this new year and remain always. I want to say that I will be logging off of NAFC forum next week I’m staying on until then for comments or questions. This new year will complete a year since my prostate surgery for stage two cancer and so far so good as they say. I want to say Mahalo!(thank you)for your support and advice when I started this journey and for sharing your life’s journey and challenges. All of you are amazing and you have inspired me to never take things for granted. I only wish peace and happiness to each and every one of you. Mahalo and Aloha🤙🌈☮️

Hey Puka!

"Mahalo" for sharing your journey with us; and you are definetly going to be missed by alot of the people who gather in the community.

Words cannot describe how much this community has helped me; so I'm so glad to hear it has helped you.

As you continue down a new road - one with healing and confidence in your heart; always know - your words cemented here have and will help others in the future who prepare for the journeys that lay ahead.

Aloha!

Warmly,
HC

And Aloha to you, @Puka, and may the wind always be at your back and the road rise up to meet you!! But please know you are always welcome back here to say hello or just to update us on what's going on with your life!
Best of luck with your health and do keep up the walking every day! That's a habit that will serve you well in times of health as well as when you're recovering from a setback.
Take care!

Awesome Puka, I wish you all the best in the future and hopefully this year is just the beginning of great things to come to you.

Cheers and Stay Well and Stay Healthly!

With love and best wishes.

Jason

Once again farewell and aloha and most of all mahalo! Wishing you love and peace, be kind to your self. It has been an honor to know you🤙🌈💕☮️

@Puka This is a very nice way to say goodbye. Most people seem to just vanish. I prefer this method; hank you for letting us know you’ll be departing. Best wishes for a wonderful future!

Snow you are so right. When someone who has made a difference over years leaves with out warning it is hard to not be concerned about their well being. Everyone who contributes here is a real person and makes a difference on this sensitive topic which brought us to this forum.