Leaking

Archives1

Staff member
Just wanted to see if this happend to anyone else. I went for my usual walk this morning and I had a pretty bad leak for the first time in over a week. I changed my pad about 12 noon today and haven’t leaked since. I thought I was home free of a leak like that.

Hi @Brendan, I don't think that's really unusual at all! :O That sometimes happens to me and then I get these bladder spasms. I know it's cold these days in England and can I assume it's also cold in Ireland now? Because cold weather is a trigger, at least it is at times for me. But as we all know here your bladder can really act like your boss at times and when it needs to release, it lets you know under no uncertain terms! And then like you found out today it can settled down just as quickly! So on these cold weather walks do double up on the pads just in case!

Yeah, it's normal for me, because I have never had ANY predictability. Every day can be different. 7his makes it difficult, but I haven't had a dry day in more than 7 years.