Last post

Archives1

Staff member
Sorry if I affended anyone with my last post. I did have that experience at my last urologist appointment, I thought it was wired and wondered if any one experience the same thing. I'm sorry again. I will be more careful and what I post.

All I was trying to do is get an answer to my question. I thought it was wired that some doctors and nurses don't understand the level of incontince that some people deal with.like what undergarments they prefer to wear. I guess I am the only one this has happened too??? Thanks for your time.

@MRjw48 I don't think that many doctors or nurses here in the UK understand much about products at all. I have received more help from other patients, cheers Phil

I will say this, it might be blunt, but it was how I was introduced to where and how to find help with what to use. Dr.'s have bigger fish to fry! I know my urologist is super busy. And I would probably only contact him if I thought something was serious. Now I do see his PA, and quite honestly she takes the time to talk to me, and helps me sort things out. I do know I have gotten wonderful advise from Nurses, and CNA's, I have family that has done that and they have help me a lot. My PCP has given some good advise.