Just wondering about a new (to me) brand

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone used Caroli before? I saw something about a free sample today and was wondering if anyone from the wise and almighty NAFC forum had any insights to share. Always in the market for pads and MIL uses pullups daily, so I'm interested to hear if anyone has had any horror stories!

Hi @Jessicalee, (and thank you for saying we are wise and almighty! That gives you more points!):D have tried the Caroli pull ups. The ones I have are unisex but I don't have any horror stories about them. They seem to be quite adequate but the reason I'm not using them at the moment is they tend to feel a bit warm to wear. And in Florida during the summer they probably would not be the most comfortable choice. However I would try them again when the weather cools off. The padding is, shall we say, quite adequate and really absorbent. Since this is an imported "model," the colored portion of the waistband goes in front and not in back like many other of our domestic brands. So go ahead and get the free sample, or as that commercial from long ago once said, "Try it, you'll like it!" (Or you might not, but won't hurt to see).

@jessicalee we've tried them with my grandma! I also picked them up as a sample. I can't remember the site I saw them on. We were looking for something she would like for day use. They're definitely well made and as far as we could tell she thought they were very comfortable. She didn't get a rash like she typically does with other samples we've tried.

I don't know about ya'll but we switch brands a lot. Basically, whatever is on sale, we're buying hahaha

Hi @KTrout73, I know all about that business about switching brands especially when they go on sale! :D I think you may have seen them on the Norton Hurley site. They are out of South Dakota and they also handle Alyne which I like as they are very compact, discreet yet surprisingly absorbent. I like to use them during the summer here in Florida.

Hi @KTrout73, and if you're really lucky they might offer you a BOGO! :) Not sure how often they do that but just tell 'em you're a first time customer and they just may be able to set you up with a good deal! It's always worth asking for discounts, etc. They are very helpful there but since they're in the Black Hills area it will take a few days to ship via UPS.

hello. how are you doingj essica.

in rereading this thread, I found I never said hi to you.

and we can't have that

so, hi. hope you're well..