Just saw a new product

Archives1

Staff member
there is a booster pad that is intended for children's diapers and pullups that I have tried called Sposie and it does help add absorbency well I just saw that have just released a new pad called Super Sposie it is a larger pad for older children and adults it is a booster pad to add absorbency

8d09261a944a146bded2abe8166c11f1.jpg
31add4c4ef48f5531b607076c51971d4.jpg

I haven't heard of this product but if you see it in the store, then give it a go and let us know what you think!!! And that's especially if it's reasonably priced and easily available.

I ordered some from Amazon

they are supposed to be here on Monday they are a pack of 64 for $34.99 so a little more than $0.50 a pad I had tried the large version children's version

which is a pack of 84 for $29.99 I believe the larger Children's version is supposed to add about 12oz of absorbency and I still have about 3 left in one pack and an unopened box of 84 so I have a supply of those well we will have to see how it goes once I receive the new larger ones

billliveshere said:
I haven't heard of this product but if you see it in the store, then give it a go and let us know what you think!!! And that's especially if it's reasonably priced and easily available.

It will be interesting to find out if these are any better or somehow different than the Northshore booster pads that many of us are already using. I think they are a bit more expensive than the Northshores but may be worth it if they are better.

just saw a post on Facebook from Sposie FYI I did order a pack of the Super Sposies and they seem to work well I think I am going to get another pack using the $5.00 coupon they are offering I will be posting a review soon on these

For a limited time SAVE $5.00 on our new Super Sposie pads! 💙🙌🏼⭐️ check out our stories for a direct swipe up link! #specialneeds #childrenwithdisabilities #kids #sposie

8e7eed0b3e7d034f7da4b410008fd6a7.jpg