Just found this site!!!

Archives1

Staff member
Good day everyone and I'm very happy to have found this site. I hope I can get some help and also be able to share my thoughts with people who understands how it feels. Thank you all in advance and I hope I can get to talk to someone here. This lockdown has made it tough for me but in another way it still has its advantages. I work from home now, but doesn't stop the bedwetting though and I try my best to control it. But I just don't get why I can't control it.
I once tried taking very little water and that didn't end well for me healthwise. My mattress doesn't suffer it that much after getting something to help. But laundry everyday is tiring

Well I feel I'm talking too much now.

Nice to meet you all and I'm happy to be here
😊😊

I rarely change sheets more than once a week, sometimes longer. If I wet, I air dry the sheets all day. If they don't dry, I move a hairdryer over the wet spots until it's dry, usually under 10 minutes. Any odors, I spray it with febreze.

Ive244, please don't feel you're talking too much here! Got something on your mind? This is a good place to do it and it's completely non-judgmental! I think you could consider wearing something to bed and to do that go online and look up incontinence supplies. There are quite a few suppliers who, at just a click or dial of an 800 number away, can talk to you and advise you what's best. That's what they do to make a living so they will recommend something based on what you tell them. And most of these outfits can send samples so you can determine what works best for you all in the comfort of your own home! Sound like a plan? But whatever you do please don't cut down on fluid intake, especially not during the summer. That can make things even worse. Good luck and let us know what you think!

Ive, You say that you’re trying to control the bedwetting, but you don’t say how. I suspect that you mean that the only thing you’re doing is trying not to wet. I certainly understand that it can be very frustrating when you try not to wet but then do so anyway. Most of us here are people who are unable to control our urination; and most of us manage the problem by using some kind of absorbent undergarment, i.e. a diaper. There are a number of excellent disposable adult diapers on the market that can keep your bed dry even if you do not restrict your drinking and then fully empty your bladder while you’re sleeping. Examples of a few outstanding products currently on the market are ConfiDry 24/7. BetterDry and NorthShore MegaMax. These brands are generally not sold in stores and must be ordered over the web. Good luck!

@artiejr Thanks for the suggestion, but most of my sheets are white or bright colours, sometimes that leaves a stain behind and most times I just throw them into the washer.

artiejr said:
I rarely change sheets more than once a week, sometimes longer. If I wet, I air dry the sheets all day. If they don't dry, I move a hairdryer over the wet spots until it's dry, usually under 10 minutes. Any odors, I spray it with febreze.
I must admit uness the bed is soaking wet I just leave it uncovered to air.