Just Because

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone tried the Just Because brand of pullups and what did you think of them?I'm thinking of trying some.

I don't use pull-ups as I prefer plastic-backed diapers and I require heavier protection than what pull-ups offer we have previously discussed a plastic-backed pullup and I would be willing to try aplastic backed pull up if they ever create one we have discussed the possibility of North Shore creating a plastic-backed pull up as North Shore seems to be responsive to our needs

Something you should know is they have allot of products available that aren’t always listed. If you call them, everyone I have spoken with are delightful. Let them know what your ideal product is and they can tell you what they have.
My deal is for guys you need a little higher absorbent material in the front and not the unisex stuff normally sold by people. For guys they have a Yukon pull-up. Not advertised but it’s available. Try it and see if it works.
Get a sample pack and if you like it they will automatically send you more.
If you don’t want auto refill just call or email after the first order and they have no problem taking care of you. Very nice and understanding folks. I even turned my folks on to them.👍

I tried them just recently, and they pullups (for men, high absorbency) were just Tena brand pullups. Had the printng on it and everything. I was hoping for something different.

They did give me a very nice free starter pack with many different options in it, and one of them was nice, had leak guards and probably was better, but I had already cancelled my subscription.

The person on the phone was very nice, but it was like trying to quit comcast- I said "I would like to cancel my subscription" ten times before they let me go.

That said, I did not give their other products a fair shake, and I might re-subscribe. They seem very willing to accomodate.

I will have to say I have had a bad experience with Just Because, not necessarily because of their product but because of their marketing strategy. (Their overnight pullups were ok, but no better than I can get from Kroger for much less cost). Anyhow, I ordered their "free" sample back for I believe $3.95 handling charge. Unfortunately I gave them my credit card number. After I tried the sample, I emailed them and told them I didn't want to order any more. A month later they tried to send me a case. I emailed them and told them I didn't want it and to cancel this and any future order. But all they did was cancel that month and try to send a case again the next month. Again, I got it stopped but they said they had never heard that I wanted to cancel for good...just for the previous month. Now we are in the third month. I THINK I have it stopped after I sent a very nasty email to them. BTW, I would not give them my phone number. The other problem I have with Just Because is that after I placed my sample order, their ads started appearing constantly on my Facebook and internet accounts. I felt that was an invasion of my privacy. I give a big thumbs down to Just Because.