Just an Introduction

JT88

Posted this in the Introduction section and since enuresis (bedwetting) is the issue I deal with thought I'd post it here too.

Hi all I'm JT.

JT is not the name that I go by every day, but it is the initials for my first and last name. I didn't want to use my real name because, well it's kind of embarrassing to be talking about incontinence issues. I was a member on the old forum so hi to my old friends.

As a matter of introduction (reintroduction to old member), I'm M/early 50's/ live in the southeast of the US. My incontinence issue is with nocturnal enuresis, aka bedwetting. I like to say I have enuresis or that I am enuretic, cause unless you are in the club you have on idea what I am talking about 😜

Thankfully it is an occasional thing and not happening nightly or even weekly, just ever so often. Normal triggers like over tired or stress can increase the chances of a wet night, but most of the time it is totally random as to when or why it happens.

So yeah, that's my intro and re-intro to old members. Glad to be here and looking forward to seeing the old members rejoin and new members too.

JT

Posted this in the Introduction section and since enuresis (bedwetting) is the issue I deal with thought I'd post it here too.

Hi all I'm JT.

JT is not the name that I go by every day, but it is the initials for my first and last name. I didn't want to use my real name because, well it's kind of embarrassing to be talking about incontinence issues. I was a member on the old forum so hi to my old friends.

As a matter of introduction (reintroduction to old member), I'm M/early 50's/ live in the southeast of the US. My incontinence issue is with nocturnal enuresis, aka bedwetting. I like to say I have enuresis or that I am enuretic, cause unless you are in the club you have on idea what I am talking about 😜

Thankfully it is an occasional thing and not happening nightly or even weekly, just ever so often. Normal triggers like over tired or stress can increase the chances of a wet night, but most of the time it is totally random as to when or why it happens.

So yeah, that's my intro and re-intro to old members. Glad to be here and looking forward to seeing the old members rejoin and new members too.

JT
JT I am new here, please enlight me, I am 34years of age, and I have been bedwetting since when I was born, tho is not every day, but almost 2 to 3 times in a week.

I thought is a spiritual attack before not until I opened up to a friend yesterday and she said its natural and there is solution to it medically. Am from Nigeria

My Friend it is not spiritual, I assure you of this. It is medical. Do not believe or follow those who say you can over come this by spiritual means. They, while well intentioned do not know since they do not understand. Would they say cancer or a heart condition to be spiritual? No because they know it to be medical. Bedwetting is the same.

Have you tried any of the ritual practices to cure it? If so you have found them to not work. Your friend is right in that it is natural. It could be casue by heredity, small bladder, deep sleep, hormone imbalance or a host of other causes. All medical and not spiritual.

See a doctor who is not rooted in traditional thought and knows modern medicine. This can be the first step.

I wish you luck in your journey to correction via medical means Momo.

My Friend it is not spiritual, I assure you of this. It is medical. Do not believe or follow those who say you can over come this by spiritual means. They, while well intentioned do not know since they do not understand. Would they say cancer or a heart condition to be spiritual? No because they know it to be medical. Bedwetting is the same.

Have you tried any of the ritual practices to cure it? If so you have found them to not work. Your friend is right in that it is natural. It could be casue by heredity, small bladder, deep sleep, hormone imbalance or a host of other causes. All medical and not spiritual.

See a doctor who is not rooted in traditional thought and knows modern medicine. This can be the first step.

Fully agree JT. These issues are medical. I was accused for being lazy, for drinking too much - “everything” was tested and challenged - and the bedwetting was affecting my sleep, so I was SO motivated to stop it, but at the time there were no cure or medication that worked. And I guess there can be so many different reasons for the bedwetting (and combinations).
At some point, the reasons may be impossible to find, so it is more about managing the issue.

Thanks so much I really appreciate
I haven't see doctor but I will try it this day.
Have a lovely week