Ive bought this i dont know thst it works re incontinence at perimenopause

Archives1

Staff member
Since starting perimenopause, my estrogen levels have dropped and I’ve been hit with all the symptoms.

Hot flashes, crazy period cramps, even UTI’s and worst of all, midlife weight gain.

The hot flashes and cramps I kinda expected, based on what I’d heard from other people. But the constant UTI is driving me mad!

My GP said that lower estrogen makes the skin, cells, and even veins become thinner! (I wish that was true about my belly)...

But this thinning in the urinary tract is what's causing my constant bladder infection.

When I pee, the pain gets so bad it feels like I’m giving birth. I’ve cried so much because of the burning sensation, feels like a hot flash but down there.

Once I even lost control and peed my pants in a parking lot!

It doesn't help having all this blubber in the way.

I look odd in everything and my bust is now larger than life... this just makes me feel frumpy.

I eat no more than 1600 calories in a day, workout, and still my muffin top will not disappear.

It’s so hard to look back and remember how easy it was to get the weight off way back when. I’m only in my mid 50s and it’s ridiculous!

I used to spin circles around people at work, now I take my time and waddle from point A to point B.

It’s worse when I have to pee and visit the bathroom 20 times a day! My boss keeps giving me the side eye, it feels like he’s gonna ask me to leave….

I talked to my GP about the UTI’s and weight gain but he said according to my tests I was totally fine. I still can't believe I had to pay for that consultation. I peed on myself at 54, how am I fine?!

I’m taking ibuprofen like candy due to the pain and burning but it’s just a stopgap for now. Would love to hear any suggestions on what I can do to stop the UTI’s and also shed the pounds.

===
Many women think that urinary incontinence and other symptoms like weight gain, hot flashes and joint pain during menopause were normal and can’t be stopped.

But here’s the truth:

There are 3 things that happen during menopause that make these symptoms seem inevitable:

Cause # 1️⃣ A drop in estrogen levels

==How does low estrogen impact UTI & urinary leakage?==

Estrogen helps to regulate metabolism, weight and regulate bodily functions.

During menopause, we tend to see a drop in estrogen, which can cause thinning of the urethra lining.

Combine that with the weakened pelvic muscles from aging and giving birth.

Women might find themselves having trouble controlling their bladders, leading to unwanted leakage.

Low estrogen levels also cause the vaginal walls to thin out, allowing bacteria easier access to the bladder, leading to UTI.

==How does low estrogen impact weight gain?==

During menopause, the ovarian cells no longer produce estrogen, so the body starts looking for estrogen elsewhere — one source is fat cells.

So what does the body do to put things back in balance?

It starts converting all extra energy sources into fat, which leads to an increase in fat around the abdomen and lower body and faster weight gain due to lowered metabolism.

Solution: Curcumin

Curcumin, the main active ingredient found in turmeric, a phytoestrogen (plant-based estrogen) that helps to REBALANCE estrogen levels healthily and naturally.

Which may help strengthen the urethra lining and improving urinary incontinence.

Plant-based estrogens are very benign and do not act the same way, nor do they have the same negative effects as the synthetic estrogens in HRT.

Because of their strong resemblance to human estrogen, they can stand in for estrogen when the circulating estrogen levels are low, or block estrogen when the circulating estrogen levels are high. Balancing estrogen levels naturally is imperative for a woman’s wellbeing.

Curcumin is also a natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory herb that supports weight control, digestion, joint pain & cools hot flashes/night sweats.

For the best effect, make sure to take Golden Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids) together with Black Pepper, which helps to increase the absorption of Curcumin.

Cause # 2️⃣ Inflammation

A drop in estrogen can also cause higher inflammation levels.

High Inflammation levels can cause digestion issues, anxiety and trigger bladder inflammation.

Not only that, but high inflammation can also increase fat absorption rate, leading to more weight gain.

Solution: Moringa Leaves

Moringa leaves helps by providing an even stronger anti-inflammatory benefit than curcumin and is packed with several essential minerals like iron.

During menopause, iron levels drop severely which can lead to anxiety, mood swings and brain fog.

A daily dose of moringa replenishes iron levels in the body, reduces inflammation and helps women with low energy feel recharged in the morning.

Aim to have at least 350mg of Moringa Leaf every day.

Cause # 3️⃣ Bad gut bacteria

A drop in estrogen levels during menopause can cause bad bacteria to grow quicker in the gut (which may also lead to gut inflammation and “leaky gut”)

This is why it’s common to have belly bloating, weight gain, and other digestive issues during menopause.

Probiotics are great for strengthening the gut and populating it with good bacteria.

Pickles, kimchi, sauerkraut and kefir are rich in probiotics that introduce good bacteria in the gut.

There are also some unique probiotic strains — like L. Gasseri & B. Breve — that have been studied to impact bloating and stubborn fat.

Here at Better Body Co., we’ve combined these clinically studied ingredients to create a 100% natural solution.

It’s called Provitalize — Our #1 Menopause Supplement that contains a unique combination of ingredients that has helped over 400,000 women to curb menopausal symptoms such as urinary incontinence, weight gain, bloating and joint pains caused by hormonal changes and aging, especially in 40-60s:

They have taken back control of their lives and transformed this otherwise “difficult time” into the perfect prime of their lives.

-> https://www.betterbody.co/pages/pp-provitalize-m-rt2

⭐ Kellie S.⭐

"Feeling Amazing! I've been using Provitalize for two months now. I was really stuck at my heaviest weight ever. I've tried so many products, nothing worked. I'm in full-blown menopause, so also, everything in my body hurt. I was exhausted, sore joints, and just feeling horrible. Within one week of taking Provitalize, I started feeling energetic, happier, I felt like exercising, after 10 days I felt and saw the weight dropping. I’m so excited, just all around feel alive again!

⭐ Leah F. ⭐

“I lost a couple of pounds that have stayed off and have so much more energy and after a few months in, my joints are feeling wonderful.”

⭐ Debra P, 55, USA⭐

“I’m no stranger to menopause and the remedies to counteract it. But when I first saw Provitalize. It was a breath of fresh air for me. A weight managing probiotic that’s catered for menopausal women? I thought it was perfect… until I checked on the price. It was priced much higher than any other probiotics in the market. I thought to myself, what if I bought it and it doesn’t work for me? Wouldn’t I have just wasted my money? But after speaking to their staff, they assured me that they have a 90 day, risk-free money-back guarantee. So I can try out their product and request a refund if it doesn’t work for me. That sounded like a great deal and I got it. Fast forward a few months, I’m still using Provitalize. My weight has never been that great after I entered menopause and the annoying hot flashes and bloating were gone. This life-changing probiotic is definitely worth every penny.”

If you're looking to manage menopausal issues like bloating, unexpected weight and fix a leaky bladder, this might be helpful.

Read the science and more reviews behind Provitalize here (link):
https://www.betterbody.co/pages/pp-provitalize-m-rt2

🇺🇸 Made In USA
🍀 Safe & Natural Ingredients
⭐ Over 400,000+ Customers Worldwide
🥒 Vegan, Keto, Paleo Friendly, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Stimulant-free
✈️ Ships Worldwide
💵 90 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee

May941,
I hope this helps you. Give it a chance and let us know. I have some thoughts about this as I am post menopausal but still have occasional hot flashes at 83. I'll be interested to see how you handle this.

Hi MayMay, I am sorry that you have been suffering. I hope that product helps you. Do antibiotics work to get rid of your UTIs?