Itchy

Archives1

Staff member
Who here gets itchy under your diaper and how do you deal with it? I’ve tried powder but it doesn’t help and seems to make more of a mess. I’ve tried a few barrier creams but also is messier than I care to use.

For me I use Destin it helps I know it's a little bit messy but you got to do what you got to do maybe get some rubber gloves and put those on

What bothers me is the mess in the diaper. It would be nice to find a lotion that doesn’t irritate the area and maybe even smells decent.

Have you tried Aloe vera? I can get the actual leaf and scoop out the goo but a Walgreens has aloe in bottles. Just rub a small amount on the skin

That’s one of the things I love about you MayMay, you always know just the right suggestions. Hope everyone has a nice day today.
Jim

This happens to me with certain diapers. I believe that it’s the sap. If I sleep on my back all night I wake up and the back of my diaper is soaked and my butt cheeks get itch. I notice sometimes that little balls of the sap are on me. Also for some reason I wet more in my sleep if I lay on my back. I’d try a different diaper for a little and see if that helps.

No guarantees. I think that plenfy of sunshine and fresh air on the pelvic area would br the best cure but nudity and unpredictable continence would be...Challenging

Just say the word and i will hook you up!

He mumbled something about its no different than sitting around your livingroom in your underwear.
Surprise!! Im wearing the animal print diaper today!

No they are Victoria's Secret for the Granny Famny, have you heard? Lol
They fit beautifully under Mom jeans and the thong bikini ones are gorgeous!

Maymay941 said:
Jim P actually i have an elderly cousin who wants to sell his share in a nudist resort!
Maybe we could all pitch in and create a incontinent nudist resort so we can all air it all out in peace.