It’s been a while

Archives1

Staff member
Hi everyone, it’s been a while since I was on here. Looking to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones. Incontinence is only one small aspect of our lives. Sometimes we put more importance on it than we should. However, Community is important and I like being able to relate to others on something so personal. I’m interested in establishing some authentic friendships.

Hi Ben,

I have been on here for a bit. Educating myself on incontinence as I suffer mildly and not sure if it is tied to my MS etc as just recently diagnosed a year ago after suffering a major relapse and being hospitalized for a week. Hope all is well with you

My incontinence is totally from MS. I hope you can recover your functions. I’ve been hospitalized for over a month twice. Now I can walk without even a cane and am going to school and everything

Weird I guess that’s the joy of MS. Thanks for getting back so quickly. We should stay in touch. I am 36 years old living in canada. What are you taking in school? I have a bioscience degree and running a large landscaping and snow removal business. My side job evolved into my career as opposed to going into medicine. And wow life can throw you curve balls is what I have learned. :)

Hi Ben,

JT here been off and on here myself. As an intro my issues are with bedwetting. Not a every night thing but occasionally. Been happening since I was a teen. Stress and over tired times seem to cause a slight increase. Recently (see my post)had a first where I wore protection when flying. Was nervous but all worked out.

Good to meet you, and others. Happy to talk on post or pm.