inco warrior

Archives1

Staff member
got kicked out of the facebook inco support for suggesting that doctors have their own agenda, which includes profiting from each patient encounter. Many forms of inco can e managed effectively with timed voiding, fluid restriction and OODLES of Kegel plus good briefs.

Much of the I gotta go feeling is learned behavior.

I welcome thoughtful contributions to my resource site:

My incontinence cannot be controlled. My bladder empties at will. I drip and dribble uncontrollably all the time. Sometime I just flood without warning. I have very little sensation in feeling the need to urinate. At night once asleep I have no control over my bladder and without thick nappies and plastic pants I would soak my bed every night. y incontinence is caused by diabetic related nerve damage and neuropathy and can't be cured.
As I don't want to be catheterised |I rely on nappies 24/7 and have had to learn to live with this.
I tried various meds that had little or no effect but had terrible side effects.

Sorry. No confidence in your suggestions. It isn't backed by the literature - not referring to FaceBook or other other social media - but to the scientific studies.
I do note that Social Media allows the most outrageous lies when it is from the Politicians, and from the politicians when they get too cozy to the big money interests (Is that most of them?), and it allows outright lies and sometimes fatal lies/issues to "thrive" in Social Medial.
That they threw you off is suspicious. Sort of like the IRS: who does the IRS go after? Us. It probably takes more money to go after the ordinary tax payer than they get back. Now - if they went after the Trillionairs? That was tried in the 60s, I think it was. That IRS special office took in money hand over fists. And it was one of the very first things abolished when a new president took office.
My point? You could still be right - for a certain percentage of us.