inco on a budget

Archives1

Staff member
any tips? Partner will earn benefits in the fall so I can have pelvic floor PT and have an eval to see if a neurostim implant is an option for my neurogenic bladder caused by an AVM bleed and stroke at 52.

In the meantime, timed toileting and double voiding are keeping me surprisingly dry.

I'm the chick who dries and recycles my sturdy amazon basics briefs when they're just damp. I have anxiety about briefs after having to live in foster care while my partner got our son through high school after my stroke. Medicare rationed my briefs, i panicked and stole a pack from another resident and had to leave.

When I have OT in September I'll take along my tushy squirt bottle bide. I like the idea of not using TP. Sad how many trees grow up to be TP and Amazon boxes.

tripichick -- What does AVM bleed stand 4? What is double voiding? Are you talking about a squirt bottle Bidet? Didn't know there was such a thing! We have a riser on our toilet & I don't think we can attach a Bidet to it. Yes, it is sad about the trees!

So you're the one who took my briefs?!!? 🤬😡

Just joking....just want to warn ya that admitting stuff like that online is purdy doggone dangerous nowadays...lol. I'm positive the statute of limitations probably ran out years ago, so I am certain you are safe from the law...lol....(probably)

20lawlorg said:
What do the trees have to do with incontinence??
20lawlorg said:
What do the trees have to do with incontinence??[/quote

not easiest way to chat, is this?

my values are not to waste things like trees

tushy squirt bottle bidet

tripichick -- The link under tush squirt bottle bidet is the same link as the one under my values are not to waste things like trees. I searched 4 bidets. It said not found. Is there a link for squirt bottle bidets?

Incon on a budget... Best tip I can give you is thrift stores, like Goodwill. In my area, we have many thrift stores, and they frequently have disposable diapers for sale. Often, elderly people and their caregivers have a lot of diapers on hand for them, and when they pass away, the diapers are donated to the thrift stores. I often buy diapers for $5.00 a bag at Goodwill.

Regarding the use of trees for products, the lumber industry re-plants new trees every year. Yes, a tree takes longer to grow than a stalk of corn. But whether it's a "Corn Farmer" or a "Tree Farmer", they both know that if they don't re-plant, they won't have anything to harvest. Of course, if using toilet paper makes you feel bad, you can always use a corn cob to wipe. (Google it... )