,iam new here hello all

Archives1

Staff member
hi there all iam joanne 19 years of age just find this site i am suffering bed wetting problems all my life would be great to talk with others who also bed wet or have bladder problems

Hi Joanne, this is a really great place to find support for anaything from how to manage to how to find solutions. Keep your head high and know there are many of us out there working through our incontinence one day at a time!! Stay in touch and ask away!!

hello all thanks for the warm welcome a little bit more about me i,am 19 years old and have only had bed wetting problems all my life i was put in to a kids home at the age of 13 cos of family problems anyway growing up in care was not too bad now i,am single and liveing in my own small place i have friends but no family around only a grown up sister i don,t see over the years i,ve been taken to see my doctor over my bed wetting had test done tried not drinking after 5 pm tried pills tried bed wetting alarms but i,am still wetting the bed each night now i,am 19 i would like to meet a guy for a relationship but i can not as i would hate them finding out that i still wet my bed as i,am on low income i can not buy nappies to wear of a night DOES anyone know if you can get free ones liveing in the uk right now i would like to try wearing some of a night when i go a bed also which ones are the best for nighttime use for a heavy wetter i just cover my bed with a waterproof sheet right now also as anyone out there got any tips on be comeing dry of a night or can anyone please tell me why i,am A bed wetter kind regards
joanne

@joanne777 We recently had this conversation from the other side about a guy wanting to date. I will repeat what I said to him, the right person will understand, if they don't it's probably better to move on anyway.

My first wife was a bed wetter and I showed her the utmost patience, she didn't appreciate it, but that's another story. I do understand how difficult it can be, but it can be done. I just recently started wearing diapers and my current wife found ought because she caught me shopping online for them. Even though I was too embarrassed to bring it up first she has been very understanding.

So when you meet that right guy, bite your lip and take the plunge and tell him and you might be surprised how understanding he is. This is a medical issue after all and not a personal failing.

Hi Joanne if you are in the UK would a doctor be able to prescribe health aids like "nappies" with a national health care program?
There are some here from Great Britain. Why dont you start a new topic titled "Advice needed from UK residents ". They can probably give you direction.

Welcome Joanne, we all support you, and will give you the best advise we can.
When I was sexually active my wife was more then supported with the leakage and stress I would suffer trying to focus on love making. We had pads under me that helped making me feel more relaxed

@joanne777 I remember those days of being young and dealing with incontinence. I've been both bladder and bowel incontinent since childhood so I know what you are going through and it's not easy. I wish I could tell you the dating thing works out for everyone but in my case it never has. Just keep your head high.