I.p. Daily

Archives1

Staff member
Although sponsored by Always discreet brand pads there was a "cute" little story on a Facebook site purpleclover.littlethings.com a jolly anecdotal essay about a happily married woman who laughs so hard she pees bucketfuls and her accepting family who just shrugs it off as one of her idiocyncrasies.
I share this because its one more sign that the condition of incontinence is becoming mainstream (pardon).

Thank you Chopin. I write to amuse myself in case im actually a mean spirited bitter witch. This way i wont notice!

It did not seem like a ringing endorsement of the always pad when she refers to it pouring down her legs and soaking her clothing but how nice her husband just pulls a plastic bag out of the trunk of the car so she eont wet the seat on the way home.
Ah memory lane.

That her family is so accepting may help me to be more self-accepting and to struggle less with hating the challenge of being incontinent.

Yes Bossamy, really dealing with someone's self hatred is more difficult than being with someone who is accepting of themselves and does what they have to for accommodating their issue.

Yes, couldn't agree more, I was very depressed when not only was I incontinent, then here comes urinary retention, my PCP started me on antidepressant medication.

Hey look at the bright side..... whats worse than laughing and having some pee come out? sneezing and having a number 2 incident.