I JUST NEED TO VENT

Archives1

Staff member
I've said it many times I hate to be bundled up in padding and layers and plastic. I found some fairly good light weight pullups but notice that lately when I begin to pee it tends to gush which could be beyond the tolerance of my pullups. I have been leaking but I go to the bathroom and dry up. I have to stand there with my pants down because I'm so wet and hot and feeling disgusting. I gotta air out for 10 or 15 minutes. They probably wonder why I'm not at my desk working. I can't imagine wearing heavier weight briefs. Already so many times a day at work I just want to be naked and washed. And both of my incontinences seem to be getting worse. I will go crazy. Too f-ing hot and dirty and odorous I can't stand it.

You may want to try a penile clamp or perhaps the incontinence management system that consist of a collection bag, briefs and receptacle (Afex is the brand name, kind of expensive but worth the cost). The collection system be purchased from arcusmedical. I leak and gush when I stand up but manage to remain dry and only need to empty the bag every 2 to 3 hours. Good luck.