I got shipped samples of the pink MegaMax

Archives1

Staff member
So I put in an order for 2 packages of crinklz to get me through til my big order. I used my moms card and so the bill came up under her name. While I know color isn’t gender specific and some guys like pink, it’s definitely NOT for me. Lol. I guess I can use them at home or when I’m desperate I just thought it was funny that to add insult to injury that I was getting a printed diaper threw in pink samples. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah well. Worse things have happened. I do like that Northshore sends samples with your order sometimes though. I’ve found some great products!

They'll probably be OK if you're just going to be at home! I won't say anything if you won't!!😄 Or you can stash them and save them for a time when you're completely out and your next delivery is a day or so away!

@justej @DPCARE

In 2012 I got Bell's palsy. Lucky it is almost all gone.

Well the hospital was very worried it was a heat stroke because it was very hot that day and I was working security outside. I ended up in the hospital for 12 hours. My mom brought me an overnight bag and she brought me the first diapers she could find in my under bed storage. They were purple Molcare that I picked up on accident at the medical supply store in Jacksonville Florida. Yeah that night was embarrassing. I have nothing against colored or patterns on diapers if they work but those Molcare sucked.

I don't think I'd be able to wear pink diapers without being embarrassed. Pink clothes, no problem. Pink diapers, though? Diapers are embarrassing enough without having them pink! (Or purple, for that matter!)

If you throw on a diaper cover over them, the color won't matter, or would be less visible. I totally sympathize with you about the not wanting to leave home with them thing. I had a time where the store had zero fitting incontinence products and my coworker mentioned goodnights which I have a few left, I won't wear them outside of the house ever. Its crazy to think about the possible supply chain issues and how we may eventually have to switch products, which is cringe inducing.

@justej I guess they'll come in handy if you run low on products!

@ICGamer Re the supply chain stuff, it's an issue here in the UK now due to a shortage of lorry drivers. I found that my regular stockist is out of my go to 'out the house' ones (Rearz Barnyard due to the capacity and added odour protection)and so had to switch and even then couldn't order as many as I would have liked.

I've long just accepted embarrassing prints for added protection. Once my issues got worse, Tena (the main brand over here in the UK) just wouldn't cut it.

They need more emojis on this site but that is awful. I used Tena for a good length of my younger life but I switched brands. I sincerely wish that the supply chain mess would be a nonexistent thing.

@ICGamer Tena worked like a charm when I had much milder issues to be fair. Yeah, there have been some issues with supply over the pandemic - firstly when lockdown hit, then when Brexit caused issues and now it seems the lorry driver issue is also causing complications. They usually get sorted out though, just wanted to be stocked up before I start the Master's.

I got tie dye sample diapers in one of my Northshore orders. I’m a baby boomer. Grew up in the 1960s and was a hippie wannabe. I wore tie dye bell bottom jeans and tie dye shirts. Never in my wildest did I ever think I’d be wearing tie dye diapers. I should have worn a tie dye diaper to Woodstock.

@Jason One of the suppliers I use here have them in stock and they look awesome! Cost is prohibitive though, I'm guessing because of import costs. Considering regular adult underwear has stylish patterns I wish that there were more choices than 'old person in care home' white and babyish designs. It's why I liked the camo ones. Even though it was what it blatantly was, I didn't feel like I was wearing a nappy and felt much less self conscious. The quality of the tapes was shocking with the last Tykables case I got and so haven't bothered ordering any more. For that price, the quality control really needs to be better.

@Sci_Fi_Fan I’m hooked on basic white. If I didn’t wear a diaper, I’d wear basic plain white briefs.

The tapes on the Megamax diaper are bulletproof. The best on the market, hands down. So the Megamax diaper is my go-to disposable diaper. About half my time is spent in traditional cloth diapers, pins, and plastic pants.

I too am a Baby Boomer and I love Tye Dye here s a photo of me with my dog Kole and I am wearing a Tye Dye shirt this was taken at a Woodstock tribute Concert on 09/11/2021 here is a link to the video I shot

Jason said:
I got tie dye sample diapers in one of my Northshore orders. I’m a baby boomer. Grew up in the 1960s and was a hippie wannabe. I wore tie dye bell bottom jeans and tie dye shirts. Never in my wildest did I ever think I’d be wearing tie dye diapers. I should have worn a tie dye diaper to Woodstock.
536bd59541e454bcf3534629f237c985.jpg

I love the Always Discreet brand for regular pullups. While they don't hold as much as the Northshore pullups, they do offer purple and black now which is super cool. I personally stick with white but I know if they offered I would look into doing the black pullups instead.

@DPCARE Wow, such memories! I was 14 when Woodstock happened. I didn’t get there, but my cousin did. He still talks about it. I watched the documentary on PBS when Woodstock turned 50 and for the first time, I understood why it made history. Something like Woodstock could never happen today because of all the security issues.

I still have the Woodstock vinyl album. I can hear it in my memory. Give me an F!

F*I*S*H!

Jason said:
@DPCARE Wow, such memories! I was 14 when Woodstock happened. I didn’t get there, but my cousin did. He still talks about it. I watched the documentary on PBS when Woodstock turned 50 and for the first time, I understood why it made history. Something like Woodstock could never happen today because of all the security issues.

I still have the Woodstock vinyl album. I can hear it in my memory. Give me an F!

Sci_Fi_Fan said:
@Jason One of the suppliers I use here have them in stock and they look awesome! Cost is prohibitive though, I'm guessing because of import costs. Considering regular adult underwear has stylish patterns I wish that there were more choices than 'old person in care home' white and babyish designs. It's why I liked the camo ones. Even though it was what it blatantly was, I didn't feel like I was wearing a nappy and felt much less self conscious. The quality of the tapes was shocking with the last Tykables case I got and so haven't bothered ordering any more. For that price, the quality control really needs to be better.
may I ask which supplier you use?